6.26.2011

Oh Baby....!

We are really excited to share this blog with everyone!  Hopefully we can keep it updated regularly.


First things first, YES we are having a BABY!  :)  I'm 13 weeks pregnant!


 
I found out that I'm pregnant at my yearly "lady parts" doctor appointment on April 29th.  It was definitely a surprise!

On May 16th we had our first ultrasound.


We got to see the baby as well as hear it's heartbeat!  I was 7 weeks and 1 day which made my due date 1.1.2012!

Wedding plans are staying just as they were.  We are still getting married on September 8, 2012.  We will have plenty of time to prepare for the wedding after the baby is born.

We are excited for our baby and are ready for the crazy year to come!  As baby or wedding things float to our heads, we'll post to the blog to keep everyone updated!  Next doctor appointment is July 5th!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That sounds like what I fear every time I have my annual appointment. :D

    ReplyDelete